Data point, reduced APRS reporting
I won't bore you with the problems I have had with my internet provider.
I have noticed, when I am connected to the internet, that the number of hits has been going down over time.
Today, I decided to (don't laugh), clean up the copper on my antenna with a Scotchbrite pad and I also checked and cleaned all the connection along the path to my receiver.
Already I am seeing increased data and significantly higher readings on the telemetry shown on the APRS.fi site.
I just thought I would share that a bit of maintenance is worth the time.
"God does not deduct from one's time on earth that which is spent in the air."