What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kudos to LittleMoosePrints!

jarvis

Well Known Member
Had a small issue with my first order, but Korey immediately went "above and beyond" to make me a happy camper.
:) GREAT customer service! :)

Korey has been great to deal with

Lost my first order in the house fire before I ever got to try them on - second was on its way quickly. Merch is good quality (get some colors my wife likes, Korey - she's into teals, navy's and burgundy's) and the honor-system ordering is convenient for old-school check writer guys like myself.

Glad Little Moose is part of our community here.

-Stormy

New AV8R Designs Demo Merch

I had been looking into getting the first small batch of hats and shirts out in time for Oshkosh this year. Just enough to share with some friends and such. I had been playing around with some online options, but decided to support a fellow VAF'er and reached out to Korey at Little Moose. I had my designs pretty much figured out, he made a couple of suggestions and in the end, he knocked it out of the park. It was a pretty short turn around ( I left it to the last minute, my own fault), but I am very happy with the results.
You'll see some hat's and shirts running around at the show. I hope to have items up for sale in the very near future including about 5-10 great t-shirt designs aimed at both builders and pilots in general. Nice modern stuff, with current graphics....
Here's the first sample:

2ngqvwm.jpg

MIA?

Anybody heard from Korey Chapman recently? I ordered a VAF hat and sent him money in September, 2016 per his instructions. Despite monthly followup emails, no response.

Just wondering if he is okay? (and still in the embroidery business)?

quiet

tried to order a dozen hats from him last fall. talked on the phone, sent a couple of follow up e-mails. no response.

great looking shirt AV8R!

Last edited:
Back