What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

IK2000

AirCat40

I'm New Here
Hello all, first time guy here. About half the pixels on my IK2000 engine monitor are dead, and from what I've researched the IK company is out of business. Does anyone have a used unit sitting on a shelf or have any ideas how to fix this? Unfortunately my father built the plane but now lives in an Alzheimers facility and does not know what an airplane is anymore. Any thoughts or tips are welcome, I live in the Atlanta area and I use Vic Syracuse for my annual inspection.

Have one

You can reach me at 660-619-5223. Working when I pulled it for a panel upgrade except for the display at the top. I believe the same information is displayed on the side bars; rpm, airspeed.

another option would be to disassemble the unit far enough to get the manufacturer and part number of the display screen off the unit. Then a Google search should be able to help you find a replacement display. Who knows you might even be able to find an equivalent display from a different manufacturer. Hopefully, A different brand of display will last longer for you.

Charlie

Back