What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-9 Klamath Falls area?

mechdawg

Good morning all,
I am from the Houston are but am working in the Klamath Falls OR area this week for work was hoping to go visit Vans this weekend but just found out they aren't open on weekends. I was wondering if there was anyone in the area with an RV9 either under construction or complete I could visit. Just trying to finalize my decision before pulling the trigger. Thanks all in advance.

Tim

ALBANY (S12)

Though not quite near K-Falls, I have my RV-9A hangared in Albany (S12). That's about 50 miles south of Aurora (Van's), and 20 miles south of Salem (those are highway miles).
If you have the ability to fly in its about 1.5 hours - depending on aircraft - from K-Falls. Let me know... Five0hThree.Seven34.Seventieight Sixty-six.

There is an RV-9A at Siskiyou Co. Airport, 45 s. mi. west of Klamath Falls, although it is quite a bit longer drive - no roads go direct. Google Maps says it is 82 road miles via US-97, county rd A-12, and Harry Cash Rd.

The RV-9A is for sale too!
There is also an RV-7 there in the same hangar (same owner) so you can compare them to help you with your decision.

I will try to get a hold of the owner tonight and let him know about your request.

OK, the RV-9A at Siskiyou....Dale Bush is the owner. He will be at the airport on Saturday at noon, showing the RV-7 to a prospective buyer. He is happy to let you look at the RV-9A. You could just show up some time a little after noon or call him first. PM me and I will give you his phone #.

Thank you all so much for the help. Looks like I am stuck working this weekend now but will have Monday off so I will make the trek up to Vans then.

Tim

Back