What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

San Antonio hangar space

There's a new row of hangars going up at San Geronimo. Ill shoot you a pm with contact info for someone that could probably tell you if there will be one for rent.

Thanks for the replies! Just got in today (not with the RV though), and will be trying to track down hangar space this week.

Thank you all for sending info my way! Hangar hunting is hard! Right now, I'm drinking from a fire hose, so I'll probably just leave the 8 where it is for a few more months when I have more time to devote to the hunt.

I ran into an RVer who just happened to be looking to rent some hangar space at E70 near new braunfels, so I jumped on the chance to tuck into a hangar. Thanks again for all the leads on finding space for the RV.

If anyone else is looking for space, let me know. I think he might have 1-2 more spots available (big hangar, hydraulic lifting door).

Looking for space as well

I also am looking for some hanger space in the area for a RV-9A for four months out of the year. I am currently in Cibolo, but am looking at moving to Castroville.

Brian

Back