What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Leo Wipplinger (1945 - 2018) RV-7A

jeffwhip

Well Known Member
It is with great sadness and broken hearts, we share that Leo Wipplinger (my father) — beloved husband, father, grandfather, and great grandfather passed away. Although we mourn losing him, we are filled with great joy because he now is enjoying the presence of the Lord, his Savior. We will always remember how hard he worked for our family, his passion for the outdoors (flying, fishing, and hunting), and his love for his family. Leo had a heart to help those in need. If you would like to honor him, please make a donation in his name to Neighborhood Ministries: http://www.nmphx.com/get-involved/donate/ in lieu of sending flowers.

We will be having his celebration of life ceremony on April 7, 2018, at Desert View Bible Church 105 W Carefree Hwy, Phoenix, Arizona, 85086, (Time TBD).

Iwill meet him some day

I was thumbing through things and came across this announcement. I never knew Leo but will one day have the privilege of sitting down with him and that will be grand. Perhaps we will sit and talk for a hundred years about our flying experiences. I have many people I will introduce him to including my dad and brother. Till then I will keep flying and praising God for making the skies for us to enjoy,
PS I have to be careful my mike button never sticks cause people would think they have tuned in to a church service or something. I can't help but sing when I am flying :)

We will miss Leo, a great friend with a wonderful family and wife Barbara.
Larry and Gerri

Back