What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Intersection fairings for the 10

RandyAB

Well Known Member
Are the aftermarket fairings from RV Bits sold by Cleaveland still the preferred fairings for the 10 for those who want quick and easy?

I followed that advice. I thought the Vans intersection fairings for my 6A were pretty poorly cast and quite rough. I just picked up my RV bits fairings from Cleveland at OSH. While I haven't seen the fit yet, the finish quality is very nice and quite superior to Van's fairings. They are gel coated and nicely done like an F/G piece should be.

Larry

Thanks guys. I wasn't sure whether the stock ones had improved to the point of making the aftermarket ones not worthwhile. That answers my question. I will order the Cleaveland ones.

Fairings

I concur how nice the fairings are. I just finished fitting mine, the shape fits the leg fairings and pants perfectly right out the box.

Thanks guys. I wasn't sure whether the stock ones had improved to the point of making the aftermarket ones not worthwhile. That answers my question. I will order the Cleaveland ones.

I speculated the same, but it seems this is one of the few parts that has not been upgraded to the newer, better quality F/G parts.

Larry

From the horses mouth so to speak. Just remember that are made oversize and you are advised to trim them somewhat.

Back