What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Thanks, Van's Borg!

catmandu

Well Known Member
I use that STNG analogy because I feel we are a collective.

The knowledge you have given me, a non builder, but (sometimes) smart dude, has allowed me to make my bought-flying airplane a true dream to take to the air. Additionally, it has allowed me to spread the Van's love.

I just completed a 15.2 hour trip in a friend's (former) RV delivering it to the home of it's new owner, who was by my side. We had challenges along the way, but thankfully, the knowledge I have gained from the collective, as well as the tool and road supply kit in the back of the plane that the collective influenced, got us to our destination safely, where the new owner can now improve upon the quirky, but mostly good, and certainly safe, airplane that they can now make their own.

At the end of the day, they bought an airplane built by an unknown stranger, and then asked another stranger that seemed versed in the ways of that airplane his opinion, and then bought it, and flew it across the USA. That is truly AWESOME! :D

Back