What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

3,000 Posts

Jesse

Well Known Member
This is my 3,000th post. I know that is not a big deal for people like Mike S, but it's evidence of how much time I spend on his great forum, both learning and helping out from time to time. What a great group of people.

Congratulations, and once again, thanks for all your help, you are very kind and generous!

This.

You are an essential part of the neighborhood and this community would be greatly diminished without you. Thanks for all you do for the rest of us here, Mr. Saint.

Looking forward to your next 3,000.

As a new builder, I greatly appreciate all those posts that the older builders have left (and when I say "older builders" I mean folks that have more experience building....not necessarily older in age heh).

This forum and the folks on it have helped me countless times in my build process. I will end up with a much better airplane because of all the contributions folks like you and all the others have made Jesse!

Thank you Jesse.

For those of you who have not worked with Jesse in the past you have to understand that this is just part of Jesse's life. As one of lucky people who has has been lucky enough to stay at Jesse's place overnight, I have seen him get checking the forums in the morning and answering people's questions early in the day and throughout the day if it doesn't get crazy at his shop. He truly is an asset to this community and I for one am very glad that I have had the privilege to meet him and his crew.

Thanks Jesse.

Congratulations, Jesse! I very much enjoy your posts/info, and I must say that it is great when I read so many complimentary posts on VAF talking about how generous and helpful you are to so many VAFers and GA pilots in general.

Keep those posts - and kind gestures - coming! They are certainly appreciated!

Congratulations Jesse!

A few of us flew into X35 for the auction on Saturday for the closed maintenance facility on site. Not yours, of course.
I got a good deal on oil filters.:D

It just didn't feel the same without you there. I know you were enroute to Oshkosh.

See you later this week.
Thanks for all you do for the RV community.

Last edited:
Congratulations Jesse!

A few of us flew into X35 for the auction on Saturday for the closed maintenance facility on site. Not yours, of course.
I got a good deal on oil filters.:D

It just didn't feel the same without you there. I know you were enroute to Oshkosh.

See you later this week.
Thanks for all you do for the RV community.

I actually caught the tail end of the auction, but I had been in Tampa looking at a Motor Home for a guy here on VAF, believe it or not, as well as taking my 2 little girls to lunch. I must have just missed you, because they were still auctioning off stuff in the hangar. I haven't heard what the planes sold for, but I am very interested.

We leave for Oshkosh in a round-about way on Wednesday afternoon.

I actually caught the tail end of the auction, but I had been in Tampa looking at a Motor Home for a guy here on VAF, believe it or not, as well as taking my 2 little girls to lunch. I must have just missed you, because they were still auctioning off stuff in the hangar. I haven't heard what the planes sold for, but I am very interested.

We leave for Oshkosh in a round-about way on Wednesday afternoon.

I looked for you, but the hangar door was closed. I figured you already left for KOSH
I'll send you a list of the aircraft prices. I left before the aircraft auctioning, but a friend has all the prices. Some where pretty good though.

Back