What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Psychiatric Help

jswareiv

Well Known Member
Does anyone know a good psychiatrist? A friend of mine wanted to go in 1/2 to build a RV-10. So guess what showed up at my house yesterday? RV-10 tail kit. It was fun unwrapping everything and actually knowing what most of the parts were. I'm either going to have a tail kit for sale, or a RV-14 at some point in the future.

28r2lx1.jpg

Congrats. Just work on it a little bit every day, and in a few months, you'll have another big crate sitting there.

Unfortunately.......

If you are building your own airplane, you are beyond psychiatric help!

Flying RV-10

Mel, I already built one, RV-14 with 145 hours on it. The reason I need psychiatric help is I can't believe a year later, I'm doing it again.

jqs3de.jpg

Congrats. Just work on it a little bit every day, and in a few months, you'll have another big crate sitting there.

Ouch, That hurts!

OK Stoney, I'll buy your 14 so you have more room to work on the -10...
:cool:

regards
~Marc

O my! SO sorry, I hope it's not contagious........What were your symptoms.....I might be coming down with something like this...........

Ha. Not me. I got tired of cleco-drill-debur-dimple-cleco-rivet-repeat.

So now it's more like measure-mark-cut-sand-glue-trim-sand-repeat. I'll worry about where to put another airplane later.

:) Psychiatric help indeed.

I can sympathize. My 14 empennage isn't quite complete and a friend recently mentioned the possibility of building a Lancair. I was amazed to hear myself proclaim 'I'm in, let's do it!'.

Psychiatric help won't help.

It's an incurable disease, yesterday I was thinking it would be fun building again...but it won't happen, sold most of my tools when we moved from airpark, rented hangar is cold, leaks and would not do, but still think about it. :)

Back