What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Chrome Spinner!

Looks good!

You make it look too easy. Almost like you?ve previously built 63 airplanes (or so). :) Back here in the real world, (aka my shop) that would take about six months to complete. I think I need an afterburner on my pneumatic squeezer.:D

Did you use the Dremel tool shown in the video to cut the spinner in the sharp "U" area of the spinner (where the front of the prop nests into the spinner)?

Cummins

Who’s spinner is that? I want one!

Cummins spinner - Australia company. Of course I had to order raw one with no cutouts.

Don’t try polishing it. 1100 alum takes forever and doesn’t really get perfect in my opinion. Get it chromed after fit.

Yup

Did you use the Dremel tool shown in the video to cut the spinner in the sharp "U" area of the spinner (where the front of the prop nests into the spinner)?

It was a combo of air powered sanding disk, dremel, round file and emery cloth. Just little bit at a time after initial trim to marked line.

Time

You make it look too easy. Almost like you?ve previously built 63 airplanes (or so). :) Back here in the real world, (aka my shop) that would take about six months to complete. I think I need an afterburner on my pneumatic squeezer.:D

It wasn?t in a day that?s for sure. 63 individual videos in that clip.

Steve,
I enjoyed the video!
Nice work too!
Looks very professional.
Thanks for taking the time to do the video.

Very nice videos. Can you tell us about your cameras? Especially the front 360 camera! Very cool idea.

Wilco

Very nice videos. Can you tell us about your cameras? Especially the front 360 camera! Very cool idea.

Doing an entire video on the cameras and how to! Basically I prefer the GoPro 8 and Insta360 camera. The post processing however can be labour intensive. Most of the spinner video is Canon M50.

And a ton of data storage hahaha...????..

Back