What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Best place for live lobster

RVDan

Well Known Member
Patron
I won?t likely be able to make the Belfast event, but am going to make it to Maine to bring home live lobster. Looking for suggestions for the best airport and Market. :D

i?ve Flown into KBST and Young?s Lobster Pound will pick you up... personally i thought that their lobsters were fantastic. So if you?re flying up to Maine, i?d Highly recommend it.

i?ve Flown into KBST and Young?s Lobster Pound will pick you up... personally i thought that their lobsters were fantastic. So if you?re flying up to Maine, i?d Highly recommend it.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Trenton Bridge Lobster Pound by Bar Harbor, ME (BHB)

katahdin-photo-restaurant-1_large.jpg

I won?t likely be able to make the Belfast event, but am going to make it to Maine to bring home live lobster. Looking for suggestions for the best airport and Market. :D

Dan, join us in Belfast for the flyin Sept 14th and dinner at Young?s Lobster Pound Friday the 13th. Many of the RV guys fly up Friday morning and we get together that night for a good time. We are also visiting the Owls head transportation museum that afternoon.

You can also arrange to fly back lobster that Sat.

Email me of more info if you can make it.

Thanks for the extended invite. Trying to see if we can make it but other commitments might be in the way.

Thanks for the extended invite. Trying to see if we can make it but other commitments might be in the way.

Steady now Chaps......

Best lobster I ever had was in Cuba.

We were on a catamaran day out, they motored out towards a little island and stopped half way, this gadge dove over the side and came back up with a squirming lobster - it wasn"t happy I can tell you, especially as it was dunked into the boiling pot of seawater on board.

A few minutes later, they said - who wants lobster ?

The back end crew were shocked....!

The FO and I said - yes please.

Split into two, a drizzle of lemon and seasoning - OMFG........:eek:

Lobby the lobster did not give his, or her life up in vain :D

Back