What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

South FL RV-12 builders?

Any RV 12 builder in the Coral Springs, Boca Raton, Ft Lauderdale area (South Florida)? Like to get more advice since I am starting my project in the next few weeks.

Hi There,

I am building a 12is in my garage in Boca Raton. I am almost complete with the Horizontal Stabalizer and have been following the plans in order. Happy to collaborate.

Rob

Hi Rob, this is great news! I was getting concerned I had no one else in this area to compare and learn from.

I'm expecting the tail/empennage in a week or so, also going to build in the garage.

I'm in Parkland and would love to visit you to see how it's going.

Best,
Armando

Hi Armando,

Would be happy to have you visit the garage or hangar (just leased one starting January 1st). Since you are in Parkland, you are really close to me, I am in Meadow Lakes just north of the county line on 441. Heading out of town for a week on Sunday though.

Rob

Hi,
I live in Boca, where I built the RV-12
The airplane is in Lantana.
I?m abroad and I hope I will be there in March.
Happy to help
Jose del Peso 120633

Boca!

Hi guys! Great we are so close.
Rob, I'm very familiar with Meadow Lakes, please let me know once back.

Jose, great to meet you, also please let me know when back, I would love to visit your plane in Lantana.

Armando

I'm Back but....Going away again for a week.

Hi There,

I am back but have been dealing with family issues since Jan 3rd. I moved some of the completed pieces (VS, AST, Rudder) over the hangar this morning and started working on the Stabilator today. Will probably work on that today and tomorrow. Thursday leaving for a little over a week.

Rob

Boca Raton

Jose and Rob, when do you think I can go visit?
I'm just finishing the Tailcone (Kit #1)

I have sent PM and email but no response yet.
A

Any RV-12 builders in the South Florida area? Willing to collaborate?

I'm completing the wings and expecting the fuselage in a few weeks.

So far have not been able to connect with anyone on the South FL area building an RV-12...

Back