What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

An incredible Triple Tree week Sept7-11

traynhr

This week, Triple Tree is hosting another of its world famous fly-ins! I've just come home (after working all day) and I can tell you it is absolutely the most beautiful aviation facility in the world! The weather forecast is perfect, the place is just beautiful and the food is going to be spectacular. If you're already planning to come, we'll see you soon. If you've always wanted to come, come on! The crowd's going to be huge.

Rob
Triple Tree Volunteer and RV-8 owner

Will see you by noon tomorrow Rob. Not looking forward to the heat but hey, CAVU, shade trees, and a cold beverage will make it worthwhile!

It was warm today but actually very pleasant. Lower humidity. I've never seen the place more spectacular! See you soon. I'll be manning the registration desk.

Everyone flying in---PLEASE follow the arrival procedures spelled out on their website!! Enjoy-there's no other place like Triple Tree!!

See you there Anthony.
Any more coming from FL?
Jesse S? Mark W? Dan?

No.:(
I have some work issues that I can't let go.
Sometimes work really gets in the way of having a great time.
Hopefully, I will be retired by this time next year.

Have fun. It's such a great event.

VAF Calendar?

Someday I hope to attend Triple Tree. It sounds like the kind of Fly In that I enjoy.

For the life of me, I don't understand why someone hasn't posted the event in the VAF Calendar! Unless we don't want a lot of people to know about it... :eek:

This is a repeat encouragement, and I'll say it again, "The VAF Calendar is one of the most valuable yet most underutilized resources in Doug's VAF Forums."

:)

See you there Anthony.
Any more coming from FL?
Jesse S? Mark W? Dan?

I had been hoping to go, then work got in the way, then a ferry flit turned into a 3-hour visit to Triple Tree on the way from FL to NY today. I had almost zero notice, but I did run into a few people that I knew.

Back