What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kudos to Synergy Air

offroute

I'm New Here
I just want to publicly acknowledge my great experience with the folks at Synergy Air. What better place to take my RV-12 SLSA than the place that built it! I took mine in for a condition inspection, to address various service bulletins and make a couple upgrades.

Everyone I dealt with was with was first class - anxious to get everything I needed done quickly and right. Having run a successful manufacturing business myself, I was particularly impressed with the attitudes, competency and friendliness of everyone I encountered. All went out of there way to accommodate by tight schedule and make sure my needs were met. Other clients I encountered were similarly happy with their experiences.

Whether you need assistance with your RV-12, or are considering enlisting the expertise of their builder assist services, my feeling is you'll be doing yourself a favor to check them out. Ryan was on point with my airplane. Vaden, the new owner, was generous with his time and helpful all along the way. It's a great business and I wish them great success.

You have a very nice plane!

I saw your airplane this week and thought it was one of their new builds. I was told the airplane is 3 years old. You have done a great job maintaining the plane.

I am also a huge fan of Synergy.

I saw your airplane this week and thought it was one of their new builds. I was told the airplane is 3 years old. You have done a great job maintaining the plane.

I am also a huge fan of Synergy.
Thanks much! A beautiful airplane deserves good care! Unfortunately I've got it up for sale. One airplane too many and life is now following a different path than what was planned when I bought it.

I'm sure Synergy has many fans, but for those "not in the know" I thought a shout out was well deserved.

Back