What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 Inflight Photos

KALEWIS

Well Known Member
Maybe this can be a sticky for -12's in flight

2vvs8pd.jpg

N328KL shot from N284DG

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope self portraits are okay.... :)

rv12010113.png

srv12gtwlv131012.jpg

(GoPro Hero 2 mounted on the wingtip handle with a bicycle handlebar mount)

Here's Sweetie!

On the way to Oshkosh 2012
AIMAG0847.jpg

At the 2012 Petit Jean Arkansas Fly-in
Sweetie%2520Flyby%25204.jpg

Bill H.

27298122207091145864545.jpg

Over Bodega Bay in California. June 23rd, 2011.

Photo courtesy of Ian Brooke. RV-12 courtesy of Kevin Quirk. That's me flying right seat.

Last edited:
Over PA from a fly-in

Photos taken by Skunkworks from his RV12 on the way back from Gettysburg, PA W05 pancake fly-in.

flt_060113.JPG

flt_060113a.JPG

First time inflight photos since the wheel pants and gear leg fairings were painted.

Last edited:
N262WS in flight

Posting a couple pictures of Wes Schierman flying 262WS as shot by Jay Adams:
IMG_0455.JPG

Enroute KAWO to KPWT for the RV-12 Bullsession.

And back in the afternoon with better looking weather:
IMG_0469.JPG

It was great to have Wes and the others show up in spite of the iffy morning weather.

Tony

Tony T' and his Mighty Steed

Wx in the PNW can be crappy for weeks and months, so you grab what you can. Yesterday, Tony T. and I were doing just that - we decided to head for the Spruce Goose for a bowl of choder or some Fish'n'Chips, but after airborne, decided the wx might trap us and we couldn't get home. So - it was time for a photo shoot.

Here's the great Tony T. and his mighty steed - N577RV!

i-qVkHfrP-L.jpg

i-bXt77cF-XL.jpg

Bob Bogash
Wingman
N737G

April 12 2014 formation with Mark

Mark's brother Paul took these while we were in formation off of his left wing. We were coming back from a breakfast fly-in.

formation 021214.jpg

Great spring weather :D

Last edited:
Nice

Bob and John nice picture and 2 good looking 12s in formation. I'll look for you guys to make the front page tomorrow!

I bought my 12 from the original builder last October with 50TT. Plane now has 125TT and I love it. Flies like a dream? simple to maintain, comfortable, excellent visibility, wide speed envelope, economical, dependable, easy transition, and maximum fun. :D:D:D

ksqkl.jpg

-
15zqnpw.jpg

Back