View Single Post
  #4  
Old 12-21-2017, 08:08 AM
Stockmanreef Stockmanreef is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Midland, mi
Posts: 507
Default

I noticed that the set side (the inside part) were not all uniform in their set depth. I then looked up the cherrymaj spec sheet:

http://www.cherryaerospace.com/docs/...gs/CA-1011.pdf

I may have also found something else. But on page 18 is shows what they should look like. A lot of mine 25 % were not set completely so that the safety lock was engaged. I drill out and they were super simple to get out. I assume that if they had been set correctly, then the removal process would have been more difficult. I could be wrong.

I might have taken pics. If so I will post later.

I used a pneumatic puller to set. But not one made specifically for cherrymax.
__________________
Ken Stockman
Midland, MI
EAA Chapter 1093 member


RV-14 (serial number 140073)
N73XP (at least that # reserved now)
Reply With Quote