What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wake Forest foot ball?

Robert Anglin

Well Known Member
We just got home from a Wake foot ball game and had a nice thing happen at the beginning of the Game. A flight of about 6 RV's and one Yack opened the game with a fly by and a break-left to circle over the stadium. I wonder if the guys from Gold Hill know anything about this. Nice job even with the bad weather. Yours, R.E.A. III #80888

That was the "Bandit Flight Team". We do National Anthem flyovers for all the NC State home football games, a number of NASCAR events, some NFL games, military veteran events, other public service events.

We have a total of 12 pilots flying various models of RV's and two Yaks. A maximum of six aircraft will fly a formation flyover. We also have 3 "ground controllers", one of which is required at each precise-timed event.

You can do a google search and find their website.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. It was nice to see a good flight come to visit. I will send you a P.M. Now that I know it was not the Gold hill guys. Looking forward to seeing you in October as well.
Yours, R.E.A. III #80888

Back