What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Christmas Present: Cool RV-10 Drawing from my Son

Flying again!

Well Known Member
aQ2OP17Imn095W4WEj6DxroIy1f2HAq0d6g0VibUQHiFZiQEUMbjkGsInUlID5H2TATZ-d-YwFVnxs9sUE_24SBWdM_HPhNxCkCXF10luqfAgpVGOWDG5SV-J99jSIRNu68_dcEd91vsbUfOK-tcR6aNPVLALL44q-kZAQTlgLDgjH-vh4SizuKKO1v_YehswnQd6lyKcXA04Elgqd9TUcKJ-3SFKYtAexdOrZPZ-2oUNfgJVZGr6dt0HKTw01MDP1uCf4CNV4MdkZVwGhEjixpz3ACPVecCYw8US4XZzFGDvIfmCUcGGEoKtozHGmFdqaCPEVi7o6lgJimEjfH8_sMO9g2PDfGIl8LurX7EJOhhYMOwXHoFVjpZBPrFIeS1HV3nShhGTDI4I2BYryxxAZ8N6GDssfkAG8Ib4-2vRPZNzb5-mRWPPsdF3NA4jO9ddA9_ckKl3nOpTQvHAEydUP_fiRJ5l9TJuQ22RQsyuYLUjQwu5JsaZ9GA2RNileRePbfdPSoeM05QRAGvq0lplnSa8tAJHjSnsYXSpS6uwxrKRM-hVagE3Kge_s8mMT5rnvA5W7qIYCD_8N6meD0PAPaNsD7bXUflNE5SJn4=w875-h656-no

My son gave me this Christmas Present of me flying my RV-10, He asked his friend to draw it. I love it and the detail he put into it!:D

Drawing

I was thinking the same thing. I?m in if this gets rolling.

Don Broussard
RV9 Rebuild in Progress
57 Pacer

Very cool. Great detail. That must have taken a long time.

What is that rear antenna on the bottom?

Interesting rivet lines on the fiberglass cabin top. :D

That is very impressive, to say the least. I've always been amazed at people who have raw talent!
I tried painting, but the numbers always seemed to still show through. :)

Vic

Wow! Didn't expect to be on the front page today:). If Doug does not mind, I can post the contact info for my son's friend (don't want to violate the rules;)).

This is not his business, just something he likes to do since he loves airplanes. He did a drawing for his father with the 2 ships he served on (one in the Atlantic, the other in the Pacific) sailing together - brought his dad to tears.

I don't know what picture my son got from my wife but it was not a flying pic since I don't have one. Depending on the quality of the pic sent and the angle, that probably led to a couple of minor inaccuracies in the caricature of my plane such as the extra antenna and rivets on fiberglass but I think it is fantastic and love it! :D

Back