What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Finally done.

JOEPILOT

After 5 plus years, RV-12, N731JN is finally licensed, inspected and insured.
Special thanks to DAR Jon Ross for flying into 3N6 to do the inspection on August 31. And again to him and his friend Mike who graciously let Jon give me a two hour checkout to make the insurance man happy.
Thanks again guys, the two of you are what make general aviation such a great endeavor.

Special thanks to DAR Jon Ross for flying into 3N6 to do the inspection on August 31. And again to him and his friend Mike who graciously let Jon give me a two hour checkout to make the insurance man happy.
Thanks again guys, the two of you are what make general aviation such a great endeavor.

Well done - congrats!

Well done

But, your choice of the word "done" might be a little premature. I've learned that I'm never really done. I didn't build mine, so maybe that is a difference, or maybe I'm just not one to ever look at a project as perfect. But hey, it gives me something to do, right? I hope you are truly done - either way, take some time to go out and enjoy it and appreciate your accomplishment!
Congratulations.

Nice

Congrats!!!

Where is the obligatory handshake photo with the DAR?

Back