What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Patches

Strike69

I don't wear hats so I had this patch made for my helmet bag and flight suit. However, to get the 5 I wanted required a batch order of 50. If anyone is interested in getting one drop me a message and I will get it in the mail.

VansPatch_zps39a843f5.jpg

As with other logo uses, the charity supported here is The Wounded Warrior Project.

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Strike

I remember you from Sheppard. I was in class 11-05. I'm at Osan flying vipers now. I can take this design to the patchee shop and get a quote if you like. She normally requires a min of 10 and generally $3-4ish a patch I can flat rate ship them back to you.

I appreciated all of the interest and the donations made to the WWP. I have 10 remaining if anyone is interested.

For those who sent me a message, e-mail, or left a note here, they are in the mail.

- Strike

PM Sent. Really cool design and don't know why I didn't notice this earlier.

Thanks for doing this for us and for WWP

Very Cool

Received my patch and made a donation to Wounded Warrior Project. The patches look awesome and what a great cause to support. Thanks again for doing this Strike.

Hey Strike-
Made a $25 donation to WW Project.
I'll take 2 if u have any left.
How much do I need to send to YOU?
Thanks for doing this!

Peter Katz
241 Wynridge Drive
Troy, TN 38260

Two more?

Strike -- I'll take 2 if you've got 'em! PM inbound with shipping info.

Thanks,
Ryan M

Stike,
I'll take two also. Donation on the way!
Thanks,
Dean Ousley
4151 Ivystone Ct.
Charlotte, NC 28277

Any left?

I'll take one and will gladly donate to the WW project, if you have any left. Thanks for your work on this.
P. Berry
4511 Linda Kay Dr
Waxhaw, NC 28173

At this point all of the patches are gone.

Thanks to everyone for their interest and overwhelming response and contribution to the Wounded Warrior Project. I don't know how much was given but I do know based on the messages I received it was a significant amount and every bit it going to help our Nation's great heroes who sacrificed for us and our freedom. Thank you!

v/r
Strike

Back