What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Theater in the woods?

Robert Anglin

Well Known Member
Just trying to get our timing and plans together if we get to come to KOSH this year, ( not a done deal yet ). Is there going to be a get-together of the 8 drivers and builders this year at the Theater in the woods, and what day and time if any? We were not planning on going to KOSH this year and were going to S&F instead, but did not get to go there. So the big show comes back into our picture this year. Thanks for the donuts last year. Yours, R.E.A. III # 80888

Heck yeah!

Does a wild bear poop in the (theater in the) woods?

Of course we can have another 8(A) gathering at OSH this year. Didn?t we have it on Thursday last year? If that works, let?s do Thursday again. I will bring the donuts again.

There 'ya go...all we needed was a donut volunteer. Pilots will walk miles for a free donut.

Steve, what time?

Tuesday

I think that was Tuesday last year as I left out on Thursday around 9;30. I don't remember the time but it was just before lunch, must have been around 11:00 AM CDT. If I get to come this year, I will camp out in HBC for the first time so it should not matter as long as it is held on the field to me.
Thanks for the replies, I will be watching and crossing my fingers that it will get to happen again. Those donuts are a long ways from here, the shipping cost would be prohibitive if it were not for the fact that they are Aveology related. Yours, R.E.A. III # 80888

We're planning on being there this year. Definitely interested in making it to the donut eating contest...um, I mean get-together thing.

I'm probably gonna volunteer for the One Week Wonder team, but I assume I can still break away as needed for fun stuff like this.

How about Tuesday at 11:00 a.m.?

If that works for most of us, we can set a hard time for Tuesday at 11:00 local time. Same place, Theater in the Woods. I will take care of the doughnuts and the duct tape name tags.

If that works for most of us, we can set a hard time for Tuesday at 11:00 local time. Same place, Theater in the Woods. I will take care of the doughnuts and the duct tape name tags.

Oh good. A bit of extra sleep is usually required on Tuesday morning.

Duct Tape.

Yah, the Duct Tape was a nice touch. Last year I walked around for two or three hours after the donut meeting and some one at a both finally told me that was a grate name tag. I had forgotten it was still there. R.E.A. III

Back