What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV10 Builders near Sacramento

Bavafa

Well Known Member
Just wondering if anyone building a RV10 in the Sac area. I would really like to check out your project as I am contemplating building one.

Hi Bob,
I really appreciate the offer and if you don't mind, I will take you up on that. We met once before when I few there with my RV7 but now that plane is gone so I need to take a drive.
What days work best for you?

Hi Bob,
I really appreciate the offer and if you don't mind, I will take you up on that. We met once before when I few there with my RV7 but now that plane is gone so I need to take a drive.
What days work best for you?

Yes, I thought we had met at LVK before, but wasn't positive.
I will be there tomorrow afternoon for sure. Beyond that I cannot say. Most likely will be there on Saturday 19 August, packing for our trip to see the eclipse. I need to weigh everything and see how much gas I can carry, as well as being careful about the cg.

Thanks Bob for the offer. I won't be able to make it tomorrow, got to work, and we will be in Sunriver Oregon for the eclipse as well but it is a bit of drive to try to look up with you there. So have a safe trip and we will catch up at some other time when you get back.

Back