What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV 9 owner in Charlottesville Va area

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaNewbie

New to this forum but very intrigued by the RV 9A. I've seen one or two but wouldn't mind tagging along for a ride some day

I will keep you in mind if I'm up that way Dave12. Are you flying in and around the DC SFRA?, How difficult is it to manage?

I'm close

I fly an RV-9A out of W96 (just east of Richmond, VA) and would be happy to give you a ride sometime. The last four digits of my work number are 8355, the first three are 788, and the area code = 700 + 104. :)

-Doug

New to this forum but very intrigued by the RV 9A. I've seen one or two but wouldn't mind tagging along for a ride some day

I have flown over that airport a few times during training. I'll send you a text and try to set something up. Thanks

Just want to give a big shout out of appreciation to Doug G out of W96 near Richmond for giving me the flying tour in his really nice -9A. Incredible plane and very well maintained. Now I've got to find one of my own. That will turn out to be a very expensive free ride. Thanks

Hah! I'm a horrible influence!!

Nothing more fun than ruining pilots for other airplanes. :) Nice meeting you!

Just want to give a big shout out of appreciation to Doug G out of W96 near Richmond for giving me the flying tour in his really nice -9A. Incredible plane and very well maintained. Now I've got to find one of my own. That will turn out to be a very expensive free ride. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back