What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New member. New RV-10 build in Canada!

Hello to all on this forum. I've been a PPL holder for about 3 months now and have been actively looking for an airplane for a little over a year. After tons of time talking to fellow aviators and searching aircraft listings for used planes I got fed up with the compromises I would have to make to get into a half decent plane for an appropriate cost for what I was going to get. So one day I was watching carbon cub videos on YouTube a few weeks back and came across another builder here in Canada that had built one and also had other videos of a couple other planes. The RV-10 being one of them, I had never heard of it so I started looking up specs and concluded that this was definitely a plane I needed. It was going to cover most of the bases I was after..... speed, efficiency, climb performance, cabin room and last but not least a low wing with Dual entrance doors. So after a couple weeks of thought I ordered the empennage kit yesterday! Great forum and looking forward to getting started!

Last edited:
There is a good chance that might be me. If so, sorry for costing you so much money. :D. The Rv 10 is a great airplane for so many reasons. Enjoy the build, it is as much fun as flying.

Back