What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

HDX Screen Shot

todehnal

Well Known Member
I just installed my new Dynon HDX, replacing my D1000T. It really looks nice, but I am missing all of the EMS widgets. I called Dynon and they said that they won't transfer from the D1000 to the HDX, and that you have to build them; select, style, size, location. Wow! Does anyone have a screen shot from an RV-12 with an HDX? It sure may save a lot of mistakes............Tom

Van's HDX software load worked perfect. So nice to have such terrific support on such a fine airplane.

The new screen layout will take a bit of getting use to, but I sure like the design. Great job that the folks at Van's have done on the widget layouts.

I have 285 hours on my build and the new screen will just add to the pleasures. I'm proud to say that I am a very satisfied builder and user of Van's products. ..........Tom

Reflections

The reflections in the third photo that was just posted here https://imgur.com/a/pIEUS look like it might be difficult to see the screen on the opposite side. Does anyone know whether an anti-reflective coating would be necessary or beneficial?

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't know Rex Tillerson has a 12... :D

2qm45dg.png

Back