What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Born RV9A at WHP

RicoB

Well Known Member
Patron
Today we got Our DAR inspection! Certificate on hand... 1st start up will be next.

Thanks David, now we have few details to make it ready ready, I need to send the new carb in for a check and tune. We did the first start up and it was running extremely rich.

Congrats

Congratulations. I am a few years behind. Please keep us up to date on first flight and phase 1 progress.

Congratulations on the big milestone. I should have my Canadian equivalent in hand in the next 2 weeks (we don't get ours on the spot, comes in the mail). I'm expecting to knock off the last part of the final inspection today. That's the engine run up. Is that not required in the US with your final inspection?

Congrats!

Congrats to you both! I have just about 12 years and 2000 hours on my 9A and it still never gets old. They are a sweet flying plane!

Good luck with your final steps and first flights!

It's definitely a great feeling to get the DAR inspection out of the way! Now working final touches, than moving it to the fly off area.

This picture is just a test to see if i got this right.. this is my lil 150 East of Los banos, CA
MWLu1oYQun3-QMIZmi3OQntqpTMieZTyl3utQjFtHXGYF3VAQ8YcyvZV_diJwPNkCacU2LHpmyAG2Kmpau834EaJcfPqAK5qkMWae1GptZnAesnNIZt_DWDifld4wvF8WkPEs0BjNrcQeAz-VdnV-_Q8LWtwmqe53W8cSD4SrgKSY75IcrBnUaTajle9aKerVxTSRj3S08_YYHyIz1dOVh04YiZaImvIWMGZDNeRuXMZKqaR6jo6d8Oy6eTIHTjBzhZymPoGZy2A1ATEgHUSFUE3yGOEAEBbdzbZ21lfIFdpU-30QCUWWJJVeCpXEwEQ8uA0uglHMjILl-pE_P74JOkbrBNHpSS8PSjn0cGUVESkW4vlQGjhBlMJmnFfCuzkmD4oMz4ikkcyipyjDYjRedxRSACRSwclRz05UdiNUoskPh-o1whgkEhYnG-bTllKamVhS1QRwVYGYajkrGLyOM7Vq5Ob2HkyA9FxhihWzC9XHQLeZ7i_Is0SWY798wVK0BncdFy2oJ-M_6B1PMSIYiHfOC4BIVxSyZa12gjcBr9xsOLCkgp212j1uqgRP8bRFOPmb5pe3Fvu67YLMcSA3MKKDkytZnlEumYg8uo=w2228-h1670-no

Congrats!

Good to hear! Let me know if you need a second pair of eyes while testing at WHP. Also have some good contacts in Ventura if needed :)

Back