What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

colorado air parts

pastranafan5

These guys helped me out so much. They seem to have everything in stock and are a pleasure to talk to. If I ever need engine parts, they are who I will be using. Their prices are the best too.

I'm assuming they are in Colorado. Can you tell me where they are located? I haven't heard of them, but then again, I'm not flying yet.

Yes, easy to deal with and had a good stock of used engine parts.

I got Lycoming primer lines from Jesse.

+1 Jesse...He saved me at least 6k on an engine, just because I called him once and he kept a record of his callers... And to top it off, the sale wasn't from him, he was just "helping a brother out"

+1 here. I think they are in Delta, CO. They sent me out a part. I sent them a check. Easy!

+++

Another shout out to Jesse / Colorado Air Parts.

I am upgrading the sump on my O-320 to a straight riser sump and Jesse was very helpful with helping me know what I needed, even when there was no indication I would buy from him.

Well I did buy the parts from him. Fantastic price. The items were very carefully packed and shipped promptly. He even included gaskets with the intake tubes.

Very pleased with the experience / highly recommended

Back