What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Apollo gps database updates

Timberwolf

Well Known Member
Is anyone out there in VAF land offering updates for the Apollo GX series anymore? I'd love to get my gx65 updated if so.

Is anyone out there in VAF land offering updates for the Apollo GX series anymore? I'd love to get my gx65 updated if so.

I'm looking for the same thing for my Lowrance 2000c. Has anyone been able to get that updated lately?

Thanks

apollo GX updates

Since there is no one any longer offering a single update I am considering a subscription starting in Oct or Nov if I can find others whom collectively would take be interested in buying some of the updates to offset the cost. I have been paying $50-55 per update once or twice a year but now I need more like 4-6 a year and I know there must be a need some where. If you would like to be able to swap me your data card for one with a current update let me know.
The entire GX series uses the same update. I actually have a 50 and a 60

Apollo GX65 Update

Greetings

I am also looking for database updates for my Apollo GX65 (one of the last ones serviced by Garmin a few years ago).

Skot

Back