What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for homebuilt aircraft for static display at Young Eagles event in AZ.

GoN4Broke

Sun Valley Airport (A20) and EAA1558 are hosting their annual open house / Young Eagles event in Fort Mohave, AZ (90 miles south of Las Vegas) on April 8th. Our EAA chapter is just getting started and we only have one homebuilt to show at this time ? mine. I?m looking for a few folks who would be willing to fly in and let the kids (and their parents) see just what kind of cool planes you can build with your own hands. Breakfast will be provided for free/donation by the local CAP. If you?ve never been to Fort Mohave you are in for a treat; stunning mountain views, Colorado river, beautiful valley and of course sunny weather. 100 LL on tap. Sorry, no mogas. If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected] for details.

Unfortunately this years open house and Young Eagles event was held on March 2nd. Next year's I imagine will be probably be in March as well. Would you like me to post on the one for 2020 ?

Unfortunately this years open house and Young Eagles event was held on March 2nd. Next year's I imagine will be probably be in March as well. Would you like me to post on the one for 2020 ?

If you'd like to, sure. Went to KRIR on Monday morning. Was quite surprised to learn that it is home to EAA Chapter #1. Always interesting to see what's going on at other airports and EAA Chapters. EAA 40 is where my friends RV-12 is hangared... KWHP.

Back