What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Super Tracks mod. With the almost 14 mod in an RV6

ppowers

Just completed the super tracks mod. In my RV 6, with the almost 14 mod. The super Tracks mod is awesome, no hiccups what so ever. I did it at the same time as I fitted my canopy track. Added very little time to the project but, added much needed space. Great product from Flyboy accessories!

Installed Pictures

Just wanted to share a few photos from this installation:

img_0091.jpg

img_0092.jpg

Thanks, I have a 6 slider and I have purchased the Almost 14 mod. Just haven't pulled the trigger to install it fearing issues. Now I will go ahead and start deconstruction.

When trimming the skin for more travel, be sure to check the canopy skirt to skin overlap.

Rv14 seatback

Thanks, I have a 6 slider and I have purchased the Almost 14 mod. Just haven't pulled the trigger to install it fearing issues. Now I will go ahead and start deconstruction.

If you call me at 303-772- two two zero two about the 14 seatback install I think I have an idea to make it easier. I did the first install on a tip up but didn't think of this till later.

Thanks

Dave

Back