What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-(x)A nose wheel bearing balance mod by Anti-Splat

EPG Aero

I know this subject has come up before, but to give these guys more praise (plus that's how they advertise) I wanted to share my recent experience with my new nose wheel bearing mod.

Anti-Splat replaced the nose wheel bearings, balanced the wheel and smoothed out the rubber all in ONE day. They sent back the wheel immediately after the professional job they did. I finally was able to test taxi and fly the airplane today and the difference is like night and day.
Before, I could only taxi at certain speed as the wheel would start to shimmy and shake and cause all sorts of problems. Now, I can taxi at any speed and there's absolutely NO shaking. The plane operates so smoothly, it's remarkable.

I can't express myself enough of how amazing these guys are. This makes the 5th product I've purchased from them (RV gust lock, nose job, lip skid, horizontal stabilizer mod and the nose wheel bearing mod). All have been high quality items expressly designed for the RV series of airplanes.

I can't tout them enough and hope each and every one of you check them out!

Back