VAF Forums

VAF Forums (http://www.vansairforce.com/community/index.php)
-   RV-6/6A (http://www.vansairforce.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   30 Years of the RV-6/6A Design: Shirts and Shirt/Hat Combo NOW AVAILABLE!!! (http://www.vansairforce.com/community/showthread.php?t=139689)

Rosie 06-16-2016 11:34 AM

30 Years of the RV-6/6A Design: Shirts and Shirt/Hat Combo NOW AVAILABLE!!!

YES, FINALLY!!!!!! You can now order you Anniversary GEAR via these links!!!!!!

Click Shirt/Hat Combination to order the combo

Click Shirt Only to order the shirt (with no hat)

I apologize in advance but there is currently NOT an option to order a hat only or a 'combo' with the 'shirt only' displayed above :( Navy is the only color available.

Currently, the plan is to have a group photo on WEDNESDAY morning... details to follow.

We are just over a month out so see you all at OSHKOSH 2016!!!!

Rosie & Tuppergal

PS: Keep poundin' them rivets because it's ALL worth it!!!!!

rolivi 06-16-2016 04:36 PM

We need a 6A shirt option :)

turbo 07-01-2016 06:59 AM

got my shirt, got my hat, got my accommodations on site,one way or another ill be there. west bound from here. :)

Mel 07-01-2016 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolivi (Post 1088206)
We need a 6A shirt option :)

But the RV-6A design is not 30 years old!

gasman 07-01-2016 08:56 AM

Very nice shirt and cap design...... I see no color options.

This is just not a color that I would wear out in direct "Oshkosh" sunlight.

gerrychuck 07-19-2016 10:45 PM

I am a little late in ordering to be able to get my shirt/hat combo in time for Oshkosh; is it possible to purchase them on site? I had hoped I might be able to order online and pick the goods up at the show, but that doesn't appear to be an option. Love to be able to "show the colours" next week!

I'm checking with EAA now...Rosie

GoWhere? 07-20-2016 09:17 PM

[IMG][/IMG]

I love the shirt!! That is my plane in the back. I bought the plane from Terry Jackson, and his wife designed the paint scheme. While there may be other -6's out there painted like mine, until I see them:

You made the shirt, Terry!!!!!!

arffguy 07-22-2016 01:20 AM

Close. But no cigar?

The shirt looks more like N144AZ. Very similar to yours, but not quite the same. Look at the top of the rudder and the canopy is a slider.

az_gila 07-22-2016 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arffguy (Post 1097341)
The shirt looks more like N144AZ. Very similar to yours, but not quite the same. Look at the top of the rudder and the canopy is a slider.

Didn't the slider option come out after the -A option?

I vote for the -6A option shirt too, since the shirt picture isn't technically correct anyway...:D

ADDED

Alan Tolle's RV-6A was the first factory supplied slider (flew early 1991) but wasn't the first customer built RV-6A. I remember seeing it under construction.

rvbuilder2002 07-22-2016 08:21 AM

Not interested in stealing any sales from EAA, but for those that might be interested in additional options there is a good possibility :D that there will be a Van's Aircraft Inc RV-6 30 year anniversary celebration shirt available for sale at the Van's tent at OSH.