What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 Builders & Owners

pilotyoung

Well Known Member
I am looking to meet RV-12 builders and/or owners in the Central Alabama area. I recently purchased an RV-12. I love the aircraft and want to meet others to share and learn about the aircraft, maintenance, etc. I keep my aircraft at KEET.

I am located in Prattville, building an RV-12. I sent you an you an email. There are also a few RV-12 owners in the Decatur / Huntsville area.

We have four flying RV-12s in the Huntsville area and two that will fly in the next month or two. Lunch at Cullman whenever VFR? Email me or call to talk 12s.

Georgia 12's

There are a few rv-12s over here in Georgia too 😉. Any excuse to fly is all it takes for me to come visit, the weather must also cooperate. Scott, we need to do another fly-in, the last one was a good time.

OK- we need another "Largest RV-12 Fly-in East of the Mississippi" Tentative date of say 28 April once again at Fort Payne Airport (Isabell 4A9) focused for RV-12s, Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee. I'll post about it after I'm back from Sun-N-Fun.

Fly-in

Sounds like a plan, I will help any way I can with the planning/execution. Hopefully I won't be off working in Belgium or wherever when the time comes. There are enough 12s around now to make for a good gathering.

I would love to come to a RV-12 fly-in in Fort Payne but I will be out of the country on April 28th. Maybe I can catch the next one.

Fly in at Fort Payne sounds good, unfortunately I am out of town April 20- May 8. Lunch at Cullman also sounds good. The last one was inspirational.

Note original post updated with new information and calendar posting for another RV-12 fly-in at Ft Payne for 12 May. PM or email me if coming. So far few interested.

Fly In Cancelled

This is cancelled due to lack of interest. 8-RV-12s are down for annual, down for all the recent SB or the folks are out of town. Another time.

I'm now flying to Guntersville (8A1) for breakfast and Cullman (KCMD) for lunch on 12 May.

Back