What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shout out to Dynon

waterboy2110

Well Known Member
I was flying back from LA last week and began to notice stick shake about the last 150 miles or so. While watching the SkyView I noticed the display would jump and an error would come up "Position Unknown".

When Dynon came back from holiday on the 2nd I uploaded the diagnostic data to their website. They called and said they got it but it may take a couple days to analyze.

The next day I noticed a RMER notice from Dynon. I thought they must have figured it out - they want the GPS 2020 back. I also noticed a UPS tracking email that I thought was from some other stuff I ordered. Turns out the tracking mail is from Dynon. A new antenna should be here tomorrow.

I'm not too much of a Garmin basher - they do make a great certified solution - but I have to say I'm more than happy with Dynon, their support and the fact that in a day they had the problem analyzed and parts on the way. Since no one has asked me for money I assume it's covered.

What a great company. They will always have my support.

Back