What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Graco Supply

LordofWar

I was trying to order Akzo Primer from Graco Supply to pickup in Ft Worth and they told me they only sell to Aerospace Companies and they wanted me to email the details of my company to them. I see a lot of folks here ordered from them. Any advice? or alternate places I can buy Akzo primer locally in DFW?

Label yourself "XYZ Aircraft Builders" and tell them it's not for resale and you will pay the required state taxes.

That's usually good enough since I have typically found they are really after your resale tax licence number. :)

Gil, I gave it a shot with a fake company name but they were serious about the company thing, asked me to email from my company email address, I tried to explain but that didn't help.

Justin, ACS is the backup option. Since I'm planning to get the 3M Spray Gun from Graco and they are the cheapest by far.

I was trying to order Akzo Primer from Graco Supply to pickup in Ft Worth and they told me they only sell to Aerospace Companies and they wanted me to email the details of my company to them. I see a lot of folks here ordered from them. Any advice? or alternate places I can buy Akzo primer locally in DFW?

Send me an email, perhaps we can work together thru my business to get this for you.
Walt

That is weird, I ordered from them last year. I wonder if they had a policy change? Or actually started enforcing one? They beat ACS by almost 50 bucks!

Just purchased from them

I just ordered the usual AKZO primer and an Alodine pen from them. I put 'Zach's Shop' in the company line when I registered for an online account. They approved the account in a few days. I ended up getting a quote through the agent that approved my account, hoping for a little better price. It was exactly the same as online, so don't bother. Paid with personal credit card, shipped to a residential address, and everything went through as excepted. I actually don't think they ever charged me for the Alodine pen, which shipped from New York instead of FW.

I think they probably look the other way on the 'business sales only' policy, but if you straight up told them you were private their hands may have been tied.

Zach, Since I was picking up, I had to call them to order(I must have gotten a tough person), no option to pickup online. So I believe it is easier online.

Walt put the order in for me(shipped). Then Out of nowhere I got a call from a representative who said he can set the order up for me to pick it up. It was a hassle, but I requested Walt to cancel and the rep was very friendly to deal with and helped me put the order for pickup. It was very kind of Walt for assisting me in this.

Cheers!

Back