What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Typing Follies

Doug Eves

Well Known Member
Hello everyone... It has been my experience on here that when composing a comment that there is some form of time out. If I take too long in composing my comment or proof reading etc. I click the submit button and my entire composition is gone. Consequently I find myself hurrying to complete what I want to say and prematurely hit the submit button because of this.What am I missing or doing wrong as to loose my comments?

Make sure you are signed in and the remember me box is checked. That should take care of it. It worked for me.

Doug:

Another thing you can do is to put your response together in your word processor; then cut and paste into the response box. I frequently do this because I'm a bit of a wordy SOB... (;>0)

J

That's what I do also. I compose in a word processor and then copy/paste into the forums. Let's me think about things all day (or days) if needed.

v/r,dr

Doug:

Another thing you can do is to put your response together in your word processor; then cut and paste into the response box. I frequently do this because I'm a bit of a wordy SOB... (;>0)

J

Back