What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need help at jack Edwards KJKA

jeffkersey

Well Known Member
URGENT: Need help at jack Edwards KJKA

Stuck at Jack Edwards in near Orange Beach, Al. On run up to head back to Nashville tonight My right brake went soft and lost all the cherry juice. I need brake seal. Liner pad, fluid and a punt to bleed the with. Oh, and a jack. I have a flight to Alaska with the Miranda lambert group out of Nashville tomorrow at 2:15p. I really need to be there. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,

Jeff kersey
615-400-5333

Call at any time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!!!!

Just wanted to say thanks to Doug Reeves for creating this forum and to Dan Horton for reading this thread helping me in a big way yesterday. Dan flew down to KJKA yesterday morning with a new brake seal, fluid, pump, all the proper tools, and had me ready to launch in a matter of minutes. I made it back to my home strip at 11:45am, just enough time to pack my bags, dive through the shower, and make it to KBNA 50 minutes before my flight to Alaska.

I have been flying for 13 years. This is my first airplane and I have only owned if for a little less than 2 years. I am blown away by the quality of people surrounding aviation and especially this brand of airplane. Makes me want to be better, smarter, kinder. The whole aviation experience has given me a new vigor and zest for life. I see so much negative in the news, it does me good to see all this positive...

Dan%20Horton%20&%20Jeff%20Kersey%20KJKA%209.23.17.jpg

**** I didn't even see this post. Glad Dan was able to make it down to ya and get you on your way. He's not a bad guy at all ;)

Back