What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Plug for Blake Frazier at Flyboys Accesories--

TS Flightlines

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Just wanted to give a plug for Blake Frazier at Flyboys Accessories. Blake is the US distributor for the Aerolabs Gascolator that is fairly new to the market. We've had several inquiries from clients to do some plumbing using this unit.
Blake went out of his way to help us secure one to use in doing mockup assemblies.
Thanks Blake!!

We have a working prototype of an install in a RV7 with an Andair 7T valve and a AFP boost pump. Did that for a client about a month ago that sent us his unit. Hoping to get his install pics shortly. For our Canadian, Australian and European members, this might help to solve that sticky issue with the inspectors.

Tom

Blake and Flyboys have been great to work with. Great products, great service. Just wish He would get some more Condor pneumatic tailwheels in stock.

Just wish He would get some more Condor pneumatic tailwheels in stock.

Thanks for the kind words, Tom and Jake!

As for the Condor2 assemblies, we are working on them as fast as we can! Our local machine shop hired 3 extra people to work on this project, but it just takes time to get the pieces finished.

We've got a waiting list of interested folks that is getting pretty long, and our policy is that the waiting list folks get first shot at these when we have them available. We offer available forks up to folks in the order that they signed up, and won't open up general sales until the folks on the list have had a chance to get theirs. If you're interested to get on the list, DM me here or send me an email at [email protected]

Fly boys has begun shipping the Condor2 tailwheel , installed mine yesterday. Fantastic!

Thanks for the kind words, Tom and Jake!

As for the Condor2 assemblies, we are working on them as fast as we can! Our local machine shop hired 3 extra people to work on this project, but it just takes time to get the pieces finished.

We've got a waiting list of interested folks that is getting pretty long, and our policy is that the waiting list folks get first shot at these when we have them available. We offer available forks up to folks in the order that they signed up, and won't open up general sales until the folks on the list have had a chance to get theirs. If you're interested to get on the list, DM me here or send me an email at [email protected]

I have been on the list for one of those gascolator's since last August,,,,,,any idea on when they will become available?:confused:

Condor 2 order

Blake,

I ordered a Condor 2 and a Rocket link this week. When I ordered, the only option available for the fork was "primed". I see in some of these links that white was offered. Is primed the only option or could I still get a white one?

Thanks,
Rob T.

Flyboy Accessories make high quality, well designed products. I installed their SuperTracs system on my RV-7A. The track system is beautifully made, easy to install, comes with everything you need to install it and easy to understand instructions. It makes getting in and out of the aircraft much easier and gives much better access to the baggage compartment. Great job! Frank

Blake,

I ordered a Condor 2 and a Rocket link this week. When I ordered, the only option available for the fork was "primed". I see in some of these links that white was offered. Is primed the only option or could I still get a white one?

Thanks,
Rob T.

Rob,

You may want to contact Blake directly. He doesn't have time to monitor the lists as much as his old man does.
[email protected]

I find these Chaps to be well over rated...

They sneak along, start to make some stuff and before long, you are hooked. They keep making...... Stuff...... that you just decide that you need.

It's like Field of Dreams.

They build it and you come :rolleyes:

:D

Blake,

Thanks,
Rob T.

Hi y'all! Just in case anyone else is curious, we normally offer the forks in three finishes: primed, white powder coat, and black powder coat. At present (November 2019), we've only got primed and black P.C. finishes (and about to run out of the Primed).

We have another batch in the works, which I'm hoping will be ready around the end of the year. As Vince mentioned, always feel free to email us for current updates ([email protected])

One quick aside... you all have been really, truly wonderful to us and keeping us very busy all year, both with orders and with questions. This is great, and we don't want to change that... BUT it does frequently put me in the position of having to choose between answering the phone and actually getting something done. So... if you've tried to call recently and haven't gotten an answer right away, I'm very sorry about that! As much as we would like to be "just a call away," it's not possible for us to staff a call center for tech support. The best, fastest way to get an answer to any questions you have for us is to send an email (and email has the added bonus that we can send pictures of what we're talking about). If you absolutely must call, please make sure you leave a voice message... I try to get back to everyone that leaves a message before the end of the day, but I get too many robocalls to return calls without a message. Thank you all again!

Bottle Opener

Hey,
I just got a free bottle opener in my order. Sweet! Thanks, Blake!

Back