What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Part Identification?

ShortSnorter

Well Known Member
Can someone tell me what this connector goes to (It was in Bag 3013-1 of the Wing Kit)?

309rn82.jpg

Last edited:
What kit was it in? The only thing I haven't gotten is the firewall forward and none of my kits have those two items.

Sorry - Should have clarified, it was in the wing kit.

What I do not have is the Molex connecter (circled in red) that goes in to the top of the autopilot servo bracket in the right wing. I wonder if this part was sent to me instead of the Molex connecter.

24g7y1e.jpg

Mystery part

That is part of the wiring harness for the retractable gear version of the RV-14 Vans will be announcing at SnF.

Actually...I had one of those in my wing kit as well. Vans? reply was ?how did that get in there.? You need them to send you the WH-00077 instead.

That is part of the wiring harness for the retractable gear version of the RV-14 Vans will be announcing at SnF.

Actually...I had one of those in my wing kit as well. Vans? reply was ?how did that get in there.? You need them to send you the WH-00077 instead.

My wing kit shipped 8/2015 - How about yours?

It is a connector used in the wing kit of the RV-12.

I think there was a mistake in the earliest wing kits that were shipped so that jives with yours being delivered in Aug 2015.

Shouldn't have been a problem since then.

It is a connector used in the wing kit of the RV-12.

I think there was a mistake in the earliest wing kits that were shipped so that jives with yours being delivered in Aug 2015.

Shouldn't have been a problem since then.

Thanks Scott. This is just another reminder that if something doesn't like right and I set things down and come back another day and still doesn't look right, to quit wasting time and ask!

I had to look it up...Feb 2015. I have to get busy!!

You and I both!

I'll be dreaming... Now I need to wait till SnF to purchase the 14 fuselage just in case... One mention and look what happens.
Larry

Back