What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Good Reasonable Avionics Shop for RV Work

msaltzman14

Hey All-

Anyone have an avionics shop they know of in the area that does really good work and doesn't charge crazy numbers?

Thanks!

I'm not in the immediate area, but contact me offline if you are interested in a hop down to FL.

Jesse Saint did good work on one of my friends airplane at a very reasonable price.

Another friend of mine in Ohio runs Redline Avionics and also does excellent work.

David Buchwalter of Avionics Systems in Leesburg, VA (JYO), while not technically in the NE, is worth the trip.

He did the harnessing and setup of my original panel 13y ago (I did the installation).

Thirteen years later with a hankering for dual G3X's, a G5, and everything else to go along with it, I brought my -8 to him in May. As promised, two weeks (to the day) later he had it perfectly installed. His workmanship is impeccable and I have now scheduled time for him to install another G3X for the back seat.

I can not say enough great things about his work.

Jon

I've used Three Wings at KBDR in the past, over 5 years ago. I had a Diamond then and they were an authorized rep for a time. They did good work and were fair back then.

I few my 7 to FL so Jesse could upgrade my panel to Glass. He did a great job for a very reasonable price. Plus I enjoyed meeting his wonderful family and great crew. Also a great reason to fly to FL.

Give him a call.

Robert

Back