What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar / Building Space Needed Near Boston

aparchment

Well Known Member
New England RVers and pilots. My family and I are moving back to the Boston area this month, and I need space to store and ideally work on my RV-7A. Does anyone have a lead for me? We will end up living within an hour of Boston. I really don't need a hangar yet, but would gladly pay for space in one.

If we end up on the North Shore the best airports for me would be (in order of preference) Beverly (BVY), Lawrence (LWM), Plum Island (2B2) and Hanscom (BED). If we end up on the South Shore then Norwood (OWD), Marshfield (GHG), Plymouth (PYM) and Mansfield (1B9) would be good options.

John, do your guys in PYM have anything?

Thanks in advance for any help.

You can either contact me via phone 313-647-4524, the email link on this thread or PM on this forum.

Antony, Yes... I am willing to bet that we can get you something here at KPYM. I haven't officially put out the request but I will.

When will you be in town? Are you staying at my place for a bit?

Call me sometime. I will see what I can do for you!

Glad to have you back in town again!

:D CJ

There may be space at Fitchburg...

A month or so ago, a guy was looking to share some hanger space at Fitchburg (KFIT). If you are interested, I can connect you to him.

Good luck,

Dean

Thanks and note to moderators

John,

Thanks a bunch. I will call you tomorrow evening. We are looking forward to being back too. This time I will be considerably closer, so it will be much easier to visit.

I don't think I need to impose on your hospitality but thanks again for the offer. My new company is supposed to pick up the tab for any interim housing until we find a place. I would really like to reintroduce Julie to the south shore area when the weather warms up. Maybe you guys would be up for lunch and a little tour?

Dean,

Thanks a lot for the offer, but we plan to end up either to the north or south of the city. FIT is too far to the west for our current plans, but if those change I will take you up on the introduction.

Moderators,

This is a pretty time sensitive issue. I need to solve for this in the next two weeks. I am not sure it is going to get enough eyes on it in the Northeast section.

Antony, no worries.

I do have a house around the corner for rent if you like that. Call me when you have a chance!

Talk soon!

:) CJ

Back