What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Denver and RMRFI from Chattanooga, TN

n2prise

Well Known Member
I had a chance to combine business and pleasure on my recent trip to Denver for an industry trade show, followed by one day at the Rocky Mountain Regional Fly-In hosted by EAA Chapter 43.

The details and many photos from my digital camera and video frame "snap shots" from my television camera and digital video recorder all begin on my web site page 213 for six pages.

http://www.n2prise.org/rv9a213.htm

My thoughts have turned to Oshkosh 2006 and the Beach Boys concert.

Jerry K. Thorne
East Ridge, TN.
RV-9A N2PZ 189.6 hours on the Hobbs meter.

Hi Jerry:

I always enjoy your pictures and trip reports. Can't wait to get there.

You should scoot down to EAA 690 at KLZU for our pancake breakfasts (first Saturday of each month). All you can eat (pancakes, sausage, eggs, biscuits, gravy, orange juice, coffee) for $5.00.

Can't wait to get where???

Jamie,

Are you talking about getting to Denver or my trip reports on my web site? I have also posted your next Breakfast Fly-in on my Outlook Calendar. What time do you guys start serving?

Jerry K. Thorne
East Ridge, TN.

Yeah...guess I was a little vague. I mean I can't wait to get flying! Denver will probably be on our list of destinations.

Anyway....the breakfast starts at 8:00 and we generally stop serving when the guest speaker's presentation starts (10:30). You can go to eaa690.org, click the NAVCOM link on the left and always get our latest newsletter. The newsletter contains the information on the guest speaker for each month.

Hope to see you soon. We have about 5 or 6 RV builders that are regular attenders.

Back