What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Visiting Seattle

Simon

Friend
Hi folks,

I will be visiting Paine Field Seattle in the forthcoming weeks and was wondering if any RV owners/builders are resident that would be able to possibly provide a general insight to any of the wonderful RV series. At present I do not know what free time I will be having, but would love to extend the hand of friendship from an avid follower from the UK.

Regards

Simon

PAE

There are several RVs at Paine and you will usually find them coming and going on Saturdays and Sundays. The Hangars on the east side of 34L is where most are. I'd be happy to meet you there on a weekend. Pm me.
John Adams

HI Simon,

Not sure where you are staying while in town, but I live reasonably close to Paine Field (based on Seattle standards) and have an RV-7 fairly far along in the construction process. If you want to get a feel for what a "standard build" kit is like, I would be happy to have you over for a project visit.

You can see my progress at the link below.

Thanks

www.704ch.com

Aerial tour

I've got some travel coming up in the next few weeks, but if I'm around when you have evening free time, I'd be up for taking you on a quick aerial tour of the area in my RV7. I'm a recent transplant to Seattle and my family hasn't moved yet, so I don't need much excuse to cut out of work at a decent hour to go flying, and my plane at Boeing Field is closer than my temporary housing.

John, Chad & Bill,

Many thanks for your kind offers I will certainly endeauvor to contact you all as soon as I am aware of my free time. I believe I will be residing in the Residents Inn (Marriott) at Lake Union and at Paine Field during the working day. I wll get some further details off of you all so that I can ehance the visit to your area.

Very Much apprciated.

Simon Ring

Back