What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Harmon Rocket Builders

cptbuzz

Hey,

I am dropping a line to any Harmon Rocket builders in the Carolina area. I am building a Harmon Rocket, have the tail and wings about done. I will be starting the fuselage shortly. I am wondering if there are builders in this area that I can communicate with and get some help if needed. Please let me know...thanks!

Buzz

I see you've already had an F1. I'm south of you in Ridgeland, SC with a flying F1. Don't know if my experience would be of any help to you under the conditions, but I'm glad to help where it might be useful.

Lee...

near ya

I am in Chesapeake VA, right on the state line, and am building a HRII. I am currently working on the tail. I Get down to NC a lot for work and would love to see some of your rocket, but your past post stated that it was in the northwest.

Right now my Rocket is in the northwest, however, I am thinking of moving it back here to North Carolina very soon. When it is back, I will be more than happy to contact you and you can come down here and take a look.

Buzz

Would love to get together and fill a memory chip or two with rocket photos. I have a very good friend that lives and works up in Moorseville and will be building the LS-4, yes LS-4 that I am mounting to my Rocket and am contact with him all the time, so the trip will be no problem.

Back