PDA

View Full Version : Harmon Rocket Builders

cptbuzz
08-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Hey,

I am dropping a line to any Harmon Rocket builders in the Carolina area. I am building a Harmon Rocket, have the tail and wings about done. I will be starting the fuselage shortly. I am wondering if there are builders in this area that I can communicate with and get some help if needed. Please let me know...thanks!

Buzz

logansc
08-09-2012, 06:58 PM
I see you've already had an F1. I'm south of you in Ridgeland, SC with a flying F1. Don't know if my experience would be of any help to you under the conditions, but I'm glad to help where it might be useful.

Lee...

HURMANAV8R
08-14-2012, 06:03 PM
I am in Chesapeake VA, right on the state line, and am building a HRII. I am currently working on the tail. I Get down to NC a lot for work and would love to see some of your rocket, but your past post stated that it was in the northwest.

cptbuzz
08-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Right now my Rocket is in the northwest, however, I am thinking of moving it back here to North Carolina very soon. When it is back, I will be more than happy to contact you and you can come down here and take a look.

Buzz

HURMANAV8R
08-15-2012, 06:08 PM
Would love to get together and fill a memory chip or two with rocket photos. I have a very good friend that lives and works up in Moorseville and will be building the LS-4, yes LS-4 that I am mounting to my Rocket and am contact with him all the time, so the trip will be no problem.

cptbuzz
08-15-2012, 07:27 PM
I look forward to it. I will let you know when it is here.

Buzz