What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pensacola Area looking for partner

pilotman28

I'm New Here
Hey RV'ers. I'm currently looking for a build partner to build an RV-7 QB with IFR Glass or to buy into one already built. I know there are a few RV's flying out of PNS/2R4 and maybe even Coastal but I haven't had any luck finding someone. If anyone is an interested party please contact me.

The bug bit me hard when I started flying regularly with my Uncle who built his from a Quick Build himself. The speed, the efficiency, the economy can NOT be beat. I'm an established IFR pilot working towards my commercial and am a Civil Air Patrol pilot. Some one get back to me when convenient please.

pilotman28 at gmail dot com

Come to our Chapter 485 meeting

I sent an email to you with our newsletter!

Pensacola Chapter 485 president

Hey Rocky,

I'd be interested in any information on the local chapter. I'm actually shopping for an RV-7A. Any idea how many RV's in the Northwest Florida Region? I have seen only two in Milton(2R4) and a few others out there in Baker(SkyRanch). Where do the RV guys meet up around here?

Bavant,
Send me your email and I'll send out a newsletter. In addition to the RV-7s you mentioned we have an RV-4 and my RV-7 at AL55 Shields Field in Lillian, AL.

Rocky

Back