What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-9A stuck in Parksburg West VA ... Any help?

Hi there. My attempt to reach DC by RV was foiled by weather. If anyone would be willing to help get me back there by air from the DC area Tuesday June 19 or am June 20, I would be most grateful. Thanks!

kent (303) 638-4432

good luck Ken

Good luck getting a flight back to your plane. I am envious of you getting to make the flight - and glad you made a good choice when weather "happened". Have a good flight back - I want to hear about your trip. Here is the picture I took of you in Glenwood Springs last week. What a nice looking plane.
KenHRV9a.jpg
[/IMG]

WOW, What a beauty!

My way our of such situations has been to rent a car with a drop off penalty. Probably a lot more creative ideas out there. DC is not perceived as a GA friendly location. I'm sure you have a plan B and this is just a hopeful request.

Bob Axsom

Kent,

Parkersburg does have airline service. You may wan to check flights. It might be the cheapest solution.

Rick Gray who is a moderator on this forum is based there.

[email protected]

Ted

Thanks for the posts! The GAI folks here were very helpful but the timing doesnt work out. Commercial flights run through Cleveland so my best bet may be hoofing it back there in the rental car. A small price to pay for getting on the ground in advance of some bad t-storms.

Thanks for the pic Rocky. Great to meet you and keep up the great work on the build. You builders impress the heck out of me.

I will try to contact the gentleman out of Parkersburg.

thanks again!

Call Me

Give me a call at 740-350-5188 and we'll try to fix you up.

Hi there. My attempt to reach DC by RV was foiled by weather. If anyone would be willing to help get me back there by air from the DC area Tuesday June 19 or am June 20, I would be most grateful. Thanks!

kent (303) 638-4432

Back