What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Cleaveland Tool Website

clevtool

Well Known Member
We are in the testing stages of our new website/store. Please stop by at: http://sl7-dev.mailordercentral.com/clevtool/ and place 'reviews' on your favorite items. You can place orders as well, but please make sure that you get a 'human' reply from us that we received the order rather then just the auto generated one. Let me know if you find any errors, irritations, or suggestions.

NOTE: Please don't click on any links under the 'product description' section of the item as it will take you to the old website and that would get very confusing.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike,

No sign of the wish list function from the old site. Maybe just me, but I've found that useful over the last few days for building a shopping list.

Interiors

Mike:

Could only find foam for seats. What about complete seats and interiors?

Ed, the wishlist is still there, just under the add to cart button. The Add button is bigger and bolder now so the wishlist may be harder to see. Let me know what browser you are using if it doesn't work.

Randy, thank you... I will try just a bit harder then ;)

Gary, we are working on the interiors. Our system does not work well with the all custom, individual tailored items like seats. We really want to talk to you if you are wanting seats. We get to know your style, your paint ideas, if you like fabric or leather... Many builders don't know what is possible or how changing a stitching line or a piping color will take the seats from sporty to classy, or vise versa. Much like the tools, the lack of personal interaction using a website robs the customer, and us of the relationship needed to tailor results. We could put up a 'grey seats - buy now' and a 'tan seats - buy now' item and ship them out, but that is not really what we are about. Since I started this thread in the web development section, perhaps you guys could offer thoughts on what you would like a 'Custom Interior' page to include?? For reference our 1995 interior page is here.

David, thanks for the order and the phone call. I could not replicate the problem, but that is because my browser had another problem. Thanks for the heads up. If others find bugs in the machine, please send me an email so we can fumigate.

Thanks,
Mike

I placed an order this weekend for wing tip screw kit. At least I think I did. After the credit card and submit stage it just sort of went back to the shopping cart... Which was empty so I assume the order went off to you guys. It's Thursday and no email confirmation or tracking info though...so now I'm not so sure.

Back