What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar Space Mesa Falcon Field

Hello,
I have a relatively newly built hangar on Mesa Falcon Field (FFZ) which I would like to share with someone. It is a 30ft by 48ft hangar which should fit 2 smaller airplanes nicely. I have a Long EZ (26ft wingspan, but can fit in the hangar sideways since I have wheel dollys) The total rent is $550/month, so to share it would be $275. The hangar is available July 1st. If you have any questions please give me a call at 575 four nine 6 5147 or shoot me a PM on here.

Thanks,
Ben

Welcome to VAF!!!!

Ben, welcome to VAF.

Now, that is the kind of first post that will make you some friends:D

Good to have you aboard.

Mike,
I was a bit worried about the ramifications of posting that I have a "plastic" airplane on the Vans website :eek: but I cruise the forums here fairly often to figure out different ways of doing things. I think a Vans is in my future, but at the present time the Long EZ was a more practical aircraft (cost mainly).

I was incredibly shocked to get a hangar in Mesa. There is a long waiting list but when a hangar comes open they just call down the list and whoever picks up is who gets it. I got added to the list at about 0800 and got a hangar at 0915. :D

Thanks

Back