What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar Space in New England?

Glas467

Well Known Member
Hello All,
Looking for hangar space in New England, preferably RI, MA, or CT but others for good prices not out of the question, open to a private hangar or shared space. Would like to move in late Oct or early Nov this year for about a year to 14 months max. I'm currently based at KPVD paying $308/month for a 'community' hangar. I know it's a stretch for the NE but hoping to get away with $200 or less per month. If you have any leads/suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Reggie

Worcester has generally low prices...

I kept my -4 in a community hanger at Worcester (ORH) and met your $200 a month budget. Worcester has little draw for general aviation, but the price was right. Fitchburg has some relatively new hangers and a much better community for homebuilders and general aviation. Monthly rent seems to be around $400.

Good luck,

VT Hangar Space

Cessnah,

Thank you for the offer, the move in timeframe is perfect but I would need the space for at least 13 months starting in November and more likely 14 months (Nov 2012 through Jan 2014). If this is workable, let me know and we can talk details about the space.

Reggie

Back